The best way to be safe is to be informed. Here are some websites that provide resources for looking up local dispensaries, new medical cannabis news and guidelines set forth by your county and state.
- National Organization for the reform of marijuana Laws (N.O.R.M.L) : http://normal.org
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy: http://www.policyssdp.org
- United Patients Group: www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/faq
- High Times Magazine: http:/HighTimes.com
- Senate Bill 420: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/03-04/bill/sen/sb_0401-0450/sb_420_bill_20031012_chaptered.html
- Compassionate Use act (Prop 215): http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/MMP/Pages/CompassionateUseact.aspx
- State Medical Cannabis Card Program: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/Pages/default.aspx
Dispensaries look up:
These websites are just suggestions. Be Legally Green, their partners and employees to not promote any information put forth by the resources above. We encourage you do do your own research and keep up with day to day news.